Saturday, January 12, 2013

Rissa!

Today I was writing a letter to one of my best friends and roommate, Rissa. When Rissa went to Nicaragua this past summer, I wrote her an email every day, knowing she wouldn't get them till she was home. I just wanted her to know that I was thinking about her and love her. Today I checked my email, because, well I haven't since coming here. I'm glad I haven't, part of this trip was detaching from some of my privileges, like the phone and internet. But I'm glad I did. My inbox was full of messages from Rissa! It's really nice knowing that people on the other end of the interwebs are thinking about us as much as we are thinking about them. It means a lot to me that you've been writing Rissa! I love you, here's a photo of a puppy I thought you'd like!

No comments:

Post a Comment